Role/ responsibilities at Superior: Lecturer/Entrepreneurial team member/CPDs (Focal Person)/ Acting Program Manager/In-charge Departmental Media Cell
List of qualifications
|PhD (EE)||2015-Contd.||The University of Lahore, Lahore|
|MS (EE)||2011-2014||The University of Lahore, Lahore|
|BSc (EE)||2006-2010||UET, Lahore|
|Final Year Project, “Automated Bio-Fuel Plant” that I supervised won the funding from HEC-ICT.|
|Awarded as best Coach of Engineering Projects for Entrepreneurial expo-2018.|
|Research Paper published from BSc (EE) thesis.|
|Research Paper published from MS (EE) thesis.|
|Led four departments in Sports & Cultural festival-2019 organized by, The Superior College, Lahore.|
|Focal Person for CPD workshops organized by the Electrical Engineering Department.|
|Organizing Committee Member for ICEET 2018 & 2019.|
|Worked as Acting Program Manager.|
|Member of event organizing committee at work places (i.e. The Superior College Lahore, University of South-Asia, Lahore).|
List of distinctions, awards, nominations, papers
- IEEE(PES) webinar on “Hybrid Renewable Energy Standalone Systems”
- IEEE international workshop on Smart Grid, 2018 organized by IEEE & LGU
- CPD Seminar on “An Overview of PV Systems and Communication skills Focusing on Engineers & Managers”
- CPD Seminar on “Road Towards Solar Powered Pakistan”
- CPD Seminar on “Power Sector Dynamics: Pre-Requisites to a Viable System”
- CPD Seminar on “Importance of Power Factor Improvement in Power System”
- CPD Seminar on “Knowledge Management”
- Workshop on “EMOTIONAL INTELLEGENCE”
- Manzoor Ellahi, Ghulam Abbas, Irfan Khan; P. M. Koola, M. Nasir, A. Raza, U. Farooq, “Recent Approaches of Forecasting and Optimal Economic Dispatch to Overcome Intermittency of Wind and Photovoltaic (PV) Systems: A Review”. Energies2019, 12 (22), 4392.
- Mohsin Atta Qaisrani, Manzoor Ellahi, Ghulam Abbas, Waheed A. Khan and Bilal Masood, “Optimal Energy Saving for Highway M-2 using Unreliable Grid tied PV-Diesel Hybrid Design System”, PAKJET (Accepted)
- Waheed Aftab Khan, Manzoor Ellahi, Bilal Masood, Fuad Usman and Ghulam Abbass, "Design of smart cooling system for power transformer," 2018 International Conference on Engineering and Emerging Technologies (ICEET), Lahore, 2018, pp. 1-7.
- Raza, Haroon Farooq, Manzoor Ellahi, Waqas Ali, Shahid Kaleem, and Muhammad Nasir Khan. "Design and implementation of TCSC for 500KV power transmission system", PUBLISHING GOAL (2019), pp. 147.
- Saleem, U. Arshad, Bilal Masood, Talha Gul, Waheed Aftab Khan and Manzoor Ellahi, "Faults detection and classification of HVDC transmission lines of using discrete wavelet transform," 2018 International Conference on Engineering and Emerging Technologies (ICEET), Lahore, 2018, pp. 1-6.
- Bilal Masood, Manzoor Ellahi, Waheed A. Khan, Waqar Akram Usman and M. Talha Gul, “Characterization and Field Measurements of NB-PLC for LV Network," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology (JEET),vol. 13, no. 1, 2018, pp. 521-531..
- Bilal Masood, Waheed A. Khan, Manzoor Ellahi, “Demand Response & Broadcasting Control Technique for Smart Air Conditioners using NB-PLC”, IEICE, Vol.E101-B,No.3,pp.-,Mar. 201
- Waqas Arif, Qingmin Li, Zixin Guo, Manzoor Ellahi, Guozheng Wang, Wah Hoon Siew, “Experimental Study on Lightning Discharge Attachment to the Modern Wind Turbine Blade with Lightning Protection System”, Dec 27-28, 2017, ICET-2017, CUST Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Ali Raza, Waheed A. Khan, Manzoor Ellahi, Bilal Masood, “Design Interruption Process for HVDC System usingVacuum Circuit Breaker Based on Artificial Current Zero”, The 43rd IECON-2017, Beijing, Chi
- Manzoor Ellahi, Suhail A. Qureshi, Mustansir Iqbal,“Power Factor Monitoring and Load Management using Smart Metering Techniques”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), 2, no. 12, Dec2013.
- Ali Raza, Manzoor Ellahi, Adnan Bashir, and Muhammad Iqbal, “Online monitoring of Electricity Data through wireless transmission using Radio Frequency,” International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies (IJIAS), vol. 3, n 1, pp. 59–67, May 2013 http://www.issr-journals.org/ijias/abs.php?article=IJIAS-13-062-01 (
- Manzar Ahmed, Manzoor Ellahi, Waqas Arif, Sabeeh-ul-Hassan, “Energy Storage System for Grid Scale Applications”, ICEET-
- Manzar Ahmed, Manzoor Ellahi, Faran Tahir, “Improving the Efficiency of Solar Cell by using Nano-Technology”, 5th world engineering congress, WEC-2013, NUST Islamabad, Pakistan.