Role/ responsibilities at Superior? Assistant Professor in FET
List of qualifications
List of distinctions, awards, nominations, papers
- Rehman, M. M. Ahmed, U. Munir, and M. Naeem “A nonlinear model to assess DC/AC performance reliability of submicron SiC MESFETs," Journal of Computational Electronics, vol. 121, pp 1-11, 2018.
- Rehman, M. M. Ahmed, U. F. Ahmed, and M. Naeem “Temperature dependent analytical model for wide band gap MESFETs," IEEE access, 2019.
- Naeem, U. F. Ahmed, M. M. Ahmad and S. Rehman “Temperature dependent analytical model of GaN HEMT," Solid State Electronics, vol.16. no. 3, pp. 514-525, 2017.
- Naeem, U. F. Ahmed, M. M. Ahmad and S. Rehman “Simulation and Comparative Analysis of Submicron GaN HEMTs DC Characteristics for CAD," Journal of Computational Electronics, 2019.
- Rehman, M. M. Ahmed, U. F. Ahmed, and M. Naeem “An Improved Space Charge Distribution Analytical Model to Assess FET’s Intrinsic Capacitors,” International Journal of Engineering, 2018. (Under Review)